Sofirn SC31 Pro On Sale Today on Amazon.com

draver

Newly Enlightened
Just a FYI, today is part of the Prime Days Sale (1 or 2 day Sale Only) on Amazon.com and I just ordered the Sofirn SC31 Pro for $26.51 with the 18650 3000mah battery included. For Prime members free 2 day shipping. The only drawback is they limit it to one per order to get the extra discount. I tried to put 2 in my cart but it was denied. I also tried to order a second one, and the price was $31.19. Maybe that will refresh tomorrow if the sale is still on. I really like this light and plan to keep using it until something better and cheaper comes along, so this will be a spare/backup/gift in the future.

draver

Newly Enlightened
I am aware of that pricing, (Save $.52, shipping 2-3 Weeks from China) however Amazon delivery is 2 days and returns are local and refunds are generally the same day.

Anyway, the sale is not quite as good today, the current price is $28, but still a decent price for a good light with battery. If you want to buy just the bare light without battery then the Sofirn Store is definitely the the place to shop.

Lynx_Arc

Flashaholic
It may be that they could ship the light from Amazon as the Sofirn store is run by Amazon although you won't get 2 day shipping it is quite possible you would get it in less than a week or so as I've ordered things from China and they came quicker than imagined and from addresses here in the U.S. I ordered my light from Ebay and I don't remember how long it took to get here but I think it was shorter than expected.