cheap surefire stuff?

lionken07

Newly Enlightened
I used to get my surefires from bulldogs, but they don't sell surefire now....

where can I buy some new and cheap surefire stuff now?

DanM

Newly Enlightened
Just finding any surefire lights at full retail has been a challenge. Hanging out at BST may be your best bet.

lightemup

Flashaholic*
You needn't look any further than Chris at Meridian Tactical /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif He's always looked after me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif Just shoot off an email with what u want, and mention you're a cpfer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

All I can say is that i'd get all my Surefire goodies a few days to a week earlier without the new policies /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/poke2.gif Thankyou fellow cpfers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

lambo

Newly Enlightened
If you don't mind buying from a non-sponsor, the best prices I've found recently were at Skylands Cutlery. I spoke to owner Greg B. a few times on the phone before actually ordering, and found him well-informed on Surefires, eager to please the customer, and a very pleasant guy. I was much more comfortable with him than I was with the other dealers I spoke to.

I seem to recall that he also had things available that were not on the webpage, so be sure to ask if you're looking for something special. (Lots of knives, too, if you're interested in them.) I ordered during the L4 craze earlier this year when no one had them, and while I still had to wait, I got mine sooner than others did. The shipping was cheaper than other places, as well. Great experience all around.

Skylands is also a brick-and-mortar store, so they will still be selling Surefires when the internet-only dealers no longer are.

I could go on, but then this would belong in Cheers & Jeers. I really should do a "Cheer" anyway.

lambo

Newly Enlightened
Lionken07, I just noticed you're in NYC. Skylands is in Ringwood, NJ, out near Greenwood Lake. Might be worth a drive out (if you have a car).

Chingyul

Newly Enlightened
WHo has the cheapest surefire accessories. Looking for a lanyard ring for my 6p.

Is surefireparts on ebay a member here?

FlashlightOCD

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Dan Ching said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, he is.

Man I have a really bad memory, but I'm pretty sure he goes by jcciv here on CPF.

zumlin

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Dan Ching said:
WHo has the cheapest surefire accessories. Looking for a lanyard ring for my 6p.

[/ QUOTE ]

probably LPS Tactical because shipping is already included.