• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS- PR heads for LongBow Micra *SOLD*

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Hi guys,

I am selling 8 customized PR heads that have been reworked and then anodized in black for use on the LongBow Micra.

LB-PR.jpg

These heads consist of the PR reflector, O-ring and mineral glass lens. The refflector has been reworked to align with the LED in the Micra. You unscrew the stock head with optic and screw on this head. For more info, refer to this THREAD . These are going for $60 which includes priority mail and Pay Pal fees.

These are first come, first serve. Please state your claim here as well as e-mail me with your mailing address and your claim number. Thanks for looking! Note: The black anodize is more a dark slate gray than "black". If you seek utter perfection, please seek elsewhere. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

1- Mohr
2- chiaroscuro
3- BeagleLight
4- PeterB
5- W4Diz
6- Lars
7- Vifam
8- Beretta

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Re: FS- PR heads for LongBow Micra

Hi Guys,

I'll edit the list above later today; need to run to the post office now. I would really appreciate e-mail correspondence over PM's if possible. I prefer keeping an E-paper trail over bogging the forum down with PM's. Thanks! Oh, please give your CPF name as well as your real name in correspondence so I have a better chance of not getting *too* confused. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

W4DIZ

Enlightened

I will take one If you will take a money order.

McGizmo

Flashaholic

Hi guys,

I think I have this sorted out right and I will pack these up and get them in the mail on Monday. For those of you outside the US, the price will be the same; I'll just make a little less. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Thanks everybody! Oh yeah, looks like one left.

tylerdurden

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
McGizmo said:
For those of you outside the US, the price will be the same; I'll just make a little less. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

So you mean the head will be smaller??

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

mut

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
tylerdurden said:
[ QUOTE ]
McGizmo said:
For those of you outside the US, the price will be the same; I'll just make a little less. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

So you mean the head will be smaller??

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

ROTFLMAO/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

All I have to say is I'm glad I live in CONUS

McGizmo

Flashaholic

Right you are tyler, nothing like a little head! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

G Pilot

Enlightened

Looks like Beretta got #8....if there are more later I'll be next in line.

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Well it looks like a wrap, thanks guys! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

mut

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Beretta1526 said:
Woo Hoo! Just made it :whew:

[/ QUOTE ]

Just barely. You would have hated missing this one I bet.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
Damn, I go to work and miss this. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif
I'm never going to work again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Don, any chance you will be making anymore?
e-mail sent