Anyone have one of these?

flash....

Enlightened
I spotted this;
FLASHLIGHT, 6 LEDS PLUS LASER POINTER
Link

I did a search but did not find this light here.

Does anyone have any experience with one of these?
Who makes it?

Thanks!

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
The one I reviewed was about the same size and shape as an Inova X5, and uses two CR123A cells.
Here's a picture of it:

x5las1.jpg

There is a single button that controls both the LEDs and the laser; you cannot use both at once.

The LED/laser flashlight I reviewed has five LEDs and has no provision for a wrist strap; the one on this web page has six LEDs and comes with a wrist strap.

If the website takes Paypal or a bank debit card, I'll order one and add it to my website as soon as it gets here.

(Edit, a couple of moments later)
They accepted my bank card, so I ordered and ought to have this light by Thursday or Friday.

flash....

Enlightened
Awesome!
I look forward to your review!!
I was gonna order one too but I might as well wait for the review now.. LOL /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif
It looks like a nice light for $30 bucks.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Just got it... I have a couple of other deliveries to open first, so I'll get to this LED flashlight/laser pointer as soon as I can. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

The box it comes in is all black, with no labelling on it except two laser warning stickers, a "CE" sticker, and a "Made In Taiwan" sticker. And there is no indication on the unit itself as to who made it. The laser warning sticker on the front of the light reads "Transverse Industries Co. LTD", with a Taiwan address below that.

flash....

Enlightened
Awesome review as always!!
I am getting one for sure... Seems like itis worth the cost and appears to be somewhat unique.
Wonder if anyone will figure out who makes this light.
Anyhow, I'm off to order one...
thanks again Craig.

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
The_LED_Museum said:
The one I reviewed was about the same size and shape as an Inova X5, and uses two CR123A cells.
Here's a picture of it:

x5las1.jpg

There is a single button that controls both the LEDs and the laser; you cannot use both at once.

The LED/laser flashlight I reviewed has five LEDs and has no provision for a wrist strap; the one on this web page has six LEDs and comes with a wrist strap.

If the website takes Paypal or a bank debit card, I'll order one and add it to my website as soon as it gets here.

(Edit, a couple of moments later)
They accepted my bank card, so I ordered and ought to have this light by Thursday or Friday.

[/ QUOTE ]

The one in the photo above can be bought for around US$6 here in Singapore. It is one of the many cheap clone LED lights made in China or Taiwan that seems to be flooding the market in many places. The button of the one I tried out was very stiff.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
[ QUOTE ]
flashlight said:
The one in the photo above can be bought for around US$6 here in Singapore. It is one of the many cheap clone LED lights made in China or Taiwan that seems to be flooding the market in many places. The button of the one I tried out was very stiff.

[/ QUOTE ]
The button on mine is very stiff too - so much so that I emailed the seller thinking I received a defective one, and only found out later that the button was very stiff. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif
Once you know about the button though, it really isn't all that bothersome.

bobisculous

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was near buying one up until I read Craigs review, and it states its not submersible. Anyone know of a dependable site that sells a totally waterproof laser pointer down to 15-20ft or more?
Cameron