I am BACK!

Homebrew

Newly Enlightened
I was seriously injured and and unable to participate for the last few months. I had both wrists shattered, it made life hxll, couldn't even use a keyboard. Hands work again and wrists have all kinds of hardware in them but I am back and will work at making the Double D LiIon a reality in the next month or so.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

dabiscake

Newly Enlightened
Welcome back man...Glad to hear from your successful recovery! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif
I'd be even glader if you talked more about that "Double D LiIon" of yours?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

Homebrew

Newly Enlightened
For starters do a searcg on my posts and you will find much of the information. I will post more later when I get back to the house, got to go out to do a job right now. I am a major communications contractor for the USDA Forest Service.

kenny

Newly Enlightened
ouch -- pain is NO fun!!
I just had my belly-button fixed -- I feel your pain (though yours sounds much worse!)

Klaus

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think you are using the SAFT D-sized VL34570 Li-Ion - theres a thread on those in the electronics and battery forum

Glad you are back and well

Klaus

hotbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
WB Homebrew /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Yes, get back to work with those powerful Li-ions! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif