Logitech Z-680s (Opinions On)

bobisculous

Flashlight Enthusiast
I currently have the Logitech Z-560s Speaker System and they have started to crap out on me. Asked Logitech for help and all they said they could do it give me the equivalent system which was a 120 Watt downgrade. So Now I am going back to the reseller seeing what they can do since Logitech sucks. I shouldnt stay with Logitech but I am thinking I may get the Logitech Z-680 System. All I have heard is that they are awesome sounding. Great quality and alot of options. Anyone have this system and got some comments? Thanks
Cameron

bobisculous

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would look into others but I really like the options that the Logitech system has. Features include PLII Movie, PLII Music, Direct, Stereo X2, and Stereo. All of which Klipsh doesnt offer. These features greaten your listening preferences from music to movies. Plus the Logitech system is very ready to run multiple electronics simultaneously. I will end up having 2 Computers, Playstation, and DVD player all on it(Which is very handy). Thanks
Cameron

maverick

Enlightened
I was going to get the Klipsch but it wasn't out yet. (Ended up getting a set of Altec Lansings). I think the Klipsch's are the way to go if you favour sound quality over some functionalities.