i have a problem

glock_nor_cal

Enlightened
i have an A2. the lights not working on led only mode now. when i take the tailcap off it rattles if i shake it. i dont know how it coudl possibly be broken. the light only works in constant incan mode. the leds are on, no matter how i turn the tailcap. the leds just wont run alone. i cleaned the threads. any advice before i have to send it to surefire. id love to get this to work.

maverick

Enlightened
Hi Glock, thought you said you dropped it? I hope it's not too visible or SF might not replace it....

glock_nor_cal

Enlightened
well i did but i really dont think that that should have caused it it was not dropped that hard

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
The last time I dropped my KL3, I spoke to Surefire CS and told them the whole truth. They gave me an RA# immediately and told me to ship it to them. That was the service I got and I am impressed.

FlashlightOCD

Enlightened
I had a similar problem when I tried to swap LED rings, if you have the correct size screwdriver you may want to check that all three of the tiny screws that hold the LED ring in place are tightened all the way down.

As everyone already said call SF Tech Support, they may have you try a couple things over the phone [like when I called], but if they can not talk you through it on the phone I'm sure they will fix it.