• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS/ Arc LS TWOJ/SO17XA reflector/667mA/ All Sold!

Noxiousbt

Newly Enlightened
Actually I have two of these for sale. Both are like new and very bright. One is running at 333mA and the other is at 667mA. Haven't did a run time on the 333mA unit, but the 667mA-er ran for 1Hr24min. until moon mode, on a Battery Station CR123. Both come with Arc factory HA twisties and a new battery.
333mA-SOLD / 667mA- SOLD Thanks guys!

Chooch

Newly Enlightened
Re: 2 modded Arc LS\'s

Noxiousbt,
I'll take the 667mA instead of the 333mA. PP sent.

Thanks,
Herman

Noxiousbt

Newly Enlightened

spica,
You have another PM. 333mA light still available. This is a modded first, new with no stripes. It is mint!

spica

Newly Enlightened

OK, I'll take it...will send paypal now.

Edit: Arc LS TWOJ/SO17XA reflector/333mA
done...non cc paypal sent.

-spica

Noxiousbt

Newly Enlightened

spica,
Got your paypal, and it will ship first thing tomorrow morning. Thank you guys both, and I hope you enjoy the lights. Let me know when you get them.
Brandon

Noxiousbt

Newly Enlightened
Sprocketman,
Both are brighter than stock, the 667mA light is brighter than my rev.1 Arc4+ first. The reflector makes a huge difference, and the 3W emitter has far better tint. Hope that helps. Might sell another one but not sure yet, PM if interested.
Brandon

Sprocketman

Newly Enlightened
Thanks, but I think I would probably be more interested in moding the LS that I have now by adding a reflector. I like a wide enough beam to use it as a task light, and was trying to find out more about the beam and spill. If you do sell another I am sure it will go quickly as these did.

Randy Swart