5W Luxeon Review beamshot comparison -crimson

Status
Not open for further replies.

crimsontan

Newly Enlightened
This is a comparison between the 5W Luxeon; a Surefire G2; Arc LSH and Mag AA with MM+ 3W S bin lux.
Distance at 12ft.

I am selling the 5W luxeon for USD 100 with registered shipping.

arc.jpg

Arc LSH.

madmax.jpg

MadMax MM+ with LuxIII

surefire.jpg

Surefire G2

5w100.jpg

5W Luxeon 100% brightness

5w50.jpg

5W Luxeon 50% brightness

5w25.jpg

5W Luxeon 25% brightness

5wblack.jpg

5W Luxeon light.

3lights.jpg

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
What 5W Luxeon are you talking about? Just the Luxeon LED? Or you mean the whole light? If it is the whole light, what is that?

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's the Nuwai ALX-352L. Originally was selling at $80 here & I wanted it but instead sold it someone else. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif Now asking for $100! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

crimsontan

Newly Enlightened
It's for the whole light. Check out the photo of the light. Just addded it.

crimsontan

Newly Enlightened
flahslight is just sore that I sold the light to someone who happens to be living in town who could pay me right away. Honestly, would you ship a light overseas when you have a buyer wanting to pay you right away for it?
Besides the price now includes shipping.

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes I was sore because I PM'ed you much earlier several times saying that I want it & asking you where to send payment to but you just ignored me. Singapore & Malaysia are just next door you know /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif

NikolaTesla

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lifestyle Fascination has these lights in USA for $59 and $89 in USA. read my reviews(In that section). They are nice lights even for $100 very well made.

NikolaTesla /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

An Arc lamp is the Spark that takes away the Dark--HID Forever!

My Lights LightWar /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/xyxgun.gif

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am sorry Crimsontan but if you think that you would rather sell the light to somebody within your reach instead of exporting out then I think that really is not right. Why post in CPF in the first place? CPF is a US based website and many here are from the US. Some are from UK, Germany, Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, and so on... If it sores you to export it then refrain from posting here.

Phaserburn

Flashlight Enthusiast
Crimsontan responded to my inquiries saying 80 was the introductory early price, and that the price is now 100.

That makes you sound like a Dealer to me; are you?. And, there was no notice of any kind that I saw that said anything about an intro price or period. Your option, but not warm and fuzzy.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

crimsontan

Newly Enlightened
This flashlight is not available on Lifestyle Fasincation. The one they have there is the older model, 1 level of brightness. If you compare the pictures; this light has a larger bezel.

Status
Not open for further replies.