Do You Like Paper in your sandwich?

MikeF

Enlightened
This happened to a couple of weeks ago at an Einstein Bros. Bagel Store. I ordered a bagel with lox, cream cheese, etc. When I got to the truck and opened the wrapper, the lox still had the had inter-leaf paper on both sides of the fish./ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif
I removed the paper, and chalked it off an in-experienced person behind the counter. When I went to their web-site I received an automated reply, and they said that the manager of the branch would be responding. I never heard back, either via e-mail or phone call, so I called the store when I got home from work today. The manager was suprised that I was calling, and he tells me that they always leave the paper on both sides of the fish?! This is a first for me. I wonder if they do the same thing if I order turkey, or cheese. I am amazed that he didn't understand why I did not want in-edible paper inside my sandwich. Is it just me or am I missing something?

raggie33

*the raggedier*
kinda off topic worst thing i found in my food.is human hair. i was kinda pissed and went to manager and he says how do i know it aint my hair.well i point to my head cause i always keep my head with hair lengh like 4 mm very very short

JOshooter

Enlightened
Alright the thread has been hijacked...

I was at a local BBQ restaraunt and my mom ordered a BBQ pork sandwich and when it arrived she bit into it and found a hex nut!!!

Another time we were at Applebees and she ordered a sandwich that comes with mushrooms and onions, she ordered it without the onions. When that came to our table they told her that they ran out of mushrooms so they substituted it with onions, which she didn't want. I felt guilty eating in front of her while they were making a cheeseburger.

Eugene

Flashlight Enthusiast
When I was in college and my roommates parents came to visit his mother told us about pouring cereal out of the box and found a fly in it. She wrote a letter to the company and received back some coupons and a letter stating that they adhere to the highest quality standards and that they had never had a fly appear in their product before and would make sure it didn't happen again. They left a post it note attached to her letter saying "send this lady the bug letter"

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Eugene said:
....They left a post it note attached to her letter saying "send this lady the bug letter"

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif That was funny!

Darkcobra

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Eugene said:
When I was in college and my roommates parents came to visit his mother told us about pouring cereal out of the box and found a fly in it. She wrote a letter to the company and received back some coupons and a letter stating that they adhere to the highest quality standards and that they had never had a fly appear in their product before and would make sure it didn't happen again. They left a post it note attached to her letter saying "send this lady the bug letter"

[/ QUOTE ]

Too FUNNY!

zumlin

Enlightened
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif