Love my TNC Keylux AA!....lots of pics

4x4Dragon

Flashlight Enthusiast
boy oh boy! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif i love this light! Im 16/60, not too bad of a number /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif Everything is so well put together on this light and it functions so smoothly, obviously like all of Chris' lights. Beam is ABSOLUTELY flawless and white! the kroll fit's like a glove too.

okay, well i'll shut up now and let the pics tell the rest. oh yeah, the last few pics are my first attempt at tactical photography..........if you can call it that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif. don't know if they are any good.

Running the light on a Rayovac IC-3 2000 mA NiMH.

http://community.webshots.com/album/165205317fInyVS

*OKAY, here's the correct link!*

W4DIZ

Enlightened
Got mine too.# 21/60.Excelent light.Nice job Chris!
4x4Dragon,I can't see your pics yet.Will try latter.

Hoghead

Flashaholic*
05/60 & 06/60

These are very nice lights /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

4x4Dragon

Flashlight Enthusiast
okay, they should be up now at the updated/corrected link /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
That sure is a handsome light. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

jtice

Flashaholic
Wow, somehow, I missed this awsome little light! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

What converter is in it, and what kinda mA is it pushing?
Looks very nice indeed.

4x4Dragon

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
jtice said:
Wow, somehow, I missed this awsome little light! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

What converter is in it, and what kinda mA is it pushing?
Looks very nice indeed.

[/ QUOTE ]

thnx for the converter go to Arc mania i beleive. it's being driven at 200 mA

4x4Dragon

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
idleprocess said:
Is that some sort of modified Dorcy the light is shown next to in the fist several photos?

[/ QUOTE ]

that's my first custom, limited-run light ever.... the Micro Illuminator made my Lambda also with an Arc Mania based pill. housed in a 1AAA Brinkmann Legend. output is a little wider and "green" compared to the Keylux.

Moat

Enlightened
Nice pics, 4x4! Although my Micro Illuminator is a great little light, I've always wished it had a larger hotspot and a little brighter spill - the TNC AA appears to be ideal in that respect (and so many others!).

Dang - my dream flashlight, and I missed out... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif ........ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif

4x4Dragon

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Moat5606 said:
Nice pics, 4x4! Although my Micro Illuminator is a great little light, I've always wished it had a larger hotspot and a little brighter spill - the TNC AA appears to be ideal in that respect (and so many others!).

Dang - my dream flashlight, and I missed out... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif ........ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah i love my micro too.

don't worry, i think the luxeon mated with a single AA idea will catch on with other modders and such

Alan

Flashlight Enthusiast
I really missed this one:-(

Looking forward to its next version driven w 350ma:)

Alan

4x4Dragon

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Alan said:

Alan

[/ QUOTE ]

i hope, if he does in fact make another version, that the asthetics of it are changed somewhat. maybe just colored anodization because that would kinda defeat the purpose of these being serial numbered /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

coachbigdog

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Alan said:

That would be an AWESOME light,but didn't he say that would run about $150-160? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

Alan

[/ QUOTE ]

TnC_Products

Flashlight Enthusiast
I always try to make the lights as inexpensive as possible. I never want to sacrafice quality for cost. I might even make some more AA with the Key-Lux converter until I get the New AA Converters finished.