My First Mod... (I hope)

Avix

Newly Enlightened
I got dragged off to a Bead Show by my Wife, Girlfriend and Mistress (thats how they refer to themselves to embarrass me) this last weekend, and they came across some small quasi transparent carved figures (opalite?) and wanted to know how they would look lit from below. wife askes for a flashlight, I dig out my Legend LX and they proceed to ooo and awww at how the figures look (and the flashlight got some interesting looks from the stall owner as well). but alas, it slips, hits the floor. no more light.. the bulb she has gone kaput.

so now I have a choice. I can just replace it with a stock replacment, or I can try dropping in something better. simple. but better.

I come here. to the Mnt Olympus of Moders to seek advice for my first Offical flashlight Mod.

what would be a better bulb to put in a Legend LX with the adjustable head?

cgpeanut

Enlightened
This was my first mod way back

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB14&Number=515431&Forum=,,,,,,,,,All_Forums,,,,,,,,,&Words=&Searchpage=2&Limit=25&Main=515431&Search=true&where=&Name=6013&daterange=&newerval=&newertype=&olderval=&oldertype=&bodyprev=#Post515431

it did not look good but it worked /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif sometimes. anyway, planning on creating a pill for it soon using a badboy and a homemade copper slug.