Replacement z57 clickie innards

balrog

Enlightened
I've got a busted SureFire Z57 tailcap and was wondering if the clickie innards are available anywhere. ie, is this an off the shelf switch inside the tailcap or is it a proprietary SureFire switch?

Also, if it was an off the shelf switch it would be a sweet modding alternative to the krolls.

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
You can always put a McE2S module with washer in. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Or was that how you busted it? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

balrog

Enlightened
Nope, it just stopped working after a while. However, I attempt to open it up to see if I could fix it left it in the oven for too long and some of the plastic on the inside has melted a bit. I think that all it is good for now is hosting a McE2S module /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
balrog said:
Nope, it just stopped working after a while. However, I attempt to open it up to see if I could fix it left it in the oven for too long and some of the plastic on the inside has melted a bit. I think that all it is good for now is hosting a McE2S module /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Try sending a PM to McGizmo to see if he has any to get rid of from those TK McE2S Z57s that he made previously. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif