Pila = Wolf-Eyes ?

PhantomZ

Enlightened
hi everyone! after being a lurker for sometime now i decided to sign up with cpf! i stumbled apon this site when i was trying to look for some highpower flashlights to purchase. my first light that i can remember was i think given to me by my uncle for christmas when i was 7. it called a, Fun Flashlight. it was a radioshack brand flashlight. i dug it out now while i was typing this out ^_^

well, i have a question for all flashlight fans out there about 2 brands that i came across. i bought a Wolf-Eyes M90 a couple of months ago, but before i bought it i did some more research and found a site that totaly resembled the wolf-eyes lights. it was Pila GL4. all i can see is that they are the same model, but just with a different logo. does anyone know the difference between Wolf-Eyes and Pila /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif thanks for the info!!

oh btw. i LOVE the Wolf-Eyes. i use it around the house everyday. the best part of the light is that its rechargeable

madecov

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yup, that's exactly correct.

One thing is that PILA has way better customer service than Wolf-Eyes (non existant service).

I have an M90 and all of the Rechargeable PILA's.

I just wish PILA would update the web site .