I believe the backorder is disappearing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flashlightboy

Enlightened
About 10 days I ordered two AAA regulars and layed in a store of provisions in anticipation of a 3-5 week wait.

Wahoo!!! E-mail notification of shipment came this afternoon and this means lights on Tuesday!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

dtsoll

Enlightened
This is very good news, I hope it continues to get better. I really miss Arc stuff, I need a couple AAA-P's so maybe it is time!!! Doug /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

cmlotito

Newly Enlightened
I missed the FedEx delivery guy today so I gotta wait another day to get my AAA-P (turn around time from order to delivery was 7 days, not too shabby). Just went to Arc's website and all the lights they offer cannot be ordered. So, the backorder may be over but as of right now I can't order any more lights (Arc4+) off the website.

E

EchoSierraTwo

Well I thought so too but i was just teased, come to find out. I swear I saw the Arc4+ available and now it is not, sad to say.

s2k

Newly Enlightened
i've ordered a dozen AAAs last week, when they took pre-orders.

Merri told me they'll be shipped by early next month, yesterday when i was telling everyone the AAAs are coming soon, i saw Peter's post /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

E

EchoSierraTwo

I wouldn't hold my breath sad to say. but when the smoke clears, im sure you will be reimbursed

Status
Not open for further replies.