Low Carb Meal Idea for you guys...

coachbigdog

Enlightened
Here's one of the meals I used to make when preparing for a bodybuilding show.You make your favorite pasta sauce and add your meat.I always used chicken for contest dieting.Then instead of pasta,you juliene(sp?) some zuchinni.I have one of the cheap mandalines that you buy from an asian food store that shreds the zuch in perfect pasta thickness.Put the zuch in a non-stick frying pan,add your sauce,and cook just until zuch is a little cooked but still has a little crunch.Now,the hard part.....dig in!

chmsam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Try grilling the zuch with a little olive oil, garlic, and thyme (fresh ingredients are always better). You can grill it on foil so it doesn't fall into the grill. It's done when you can stick a fork in it with little or no effort ("fork tender"). Amazing flavor for about three or four minutes worth of work. Now you know how you can get rid of the 50 pounds of zuchinni the neighbors have dumped at your front door.

RussH

Enlightened
Thanks, I'll try that with my favorite can of tuna in olive oil so I won't have to add anything but spices...