Camouflage Surefire E2E and C2 question

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
I believe the camo versions are rather limited. They are published in Supremeco's website but stock availability is very much in doubt. Supremeco is the sole distributor of Surefire products in Asia region. So in my case, any SF lights I bought in Singapore had gone through the hands of Supremeco.

Roy

Farewell our Curmudgeon Administrator
I thought the reason the E2E camo versions were hard to find is that they are hard to see! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

McShawn

Enlightened
Supremeco does not have the item. They just still show it on their web-site. They do that a lot for some reason. I tired to order one from them back in April and got an email after several attempts to ask if the item was in stock telling me the item is nolonger carried by Surefire, duh. I knew that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

akula88

Enlightened
When I was searching for the elusive E2e-CJ two months ago for almost all over the 'internet-world', I only found two positive vendors --
1. www.jungletoy.com (US-based), an airsoft vendor though their reputation amongst the airsofter are so-so. I think they have a toll-free line that you might want to call on and verify. Also, would be best to go to one of their store and physically see the item before buying it.
2. a vendor in Taiwan. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Pls post to this thread for your search progress as I'm interested too.

mohr

Newly Enlightened
hi,
just check ebay, i did it and was lucky, e2e camo 87 $ (buy it now #5127892801). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
now the only e2e that my collecion is missing is the winelight II
christian