U2s to ship in November?????

oldeng95

Enlightened
Tad Gear told me yesterday that they ssssshhhhoouulllddd have inventory for shipping in November
PAUL

Krit

Enlightened
November or before Christmas or before newYear. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sleepy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sleepy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

luxlover

Banned
It is going to be a long hard year until November 2005, during which I will still be hauling around six of my SF lights while waiting for the six banger U2 to hit the streets...... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smoker5.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/Christo_pull_hair.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad71.gif

luxlover

Banned
Flavio,
The link you provided requires a user name and password. Now what?

Has anybody heard that the U2 is delayed due to "packaging problems?"

DaGunn

Newly Enlightened
And now, the bar has been raised, an extra set of batterys with every pre-order! Very nice, given no break on the retail price.
Hmmm... now, where is that dealer that I had already pre-ordered a U2 and have not heard anything from in months? IF this was poker, it would now be time to either call, raise, or fold. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif