cheapest place to buy eternalights?

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Guys and gals, don't want to seem lazy but has anybody done research on eternalight prices lately? I know the prices can vary somewhat and better deals can be head then on the techass web site. In particular I am consider the Elite Xray if I can find a good deal on it.

Haesslich

Flashlight Enthusiast
In the tradition of supporting CPF dealers, have you considered Pocketlights.com? I know their shipping's pretty fast, at least from personal experience, though I don't see any X-Rays on their site. ThinkGeek sells it for $39, however.

sotyakr

Enlightened
Eppe's Corner seems to have a very competitive price of $46.80 on the Elite X-Ray. They're going for $64.99 with free shipping direct from TechAss.

At some point soon, I'm planning to order an EliteMax from TechAss for $75. I've already got an Elite X-Ray (in addition to a Model 3 and Derringer) so I'll probabaly take advantage of their trade-in offer if that program continues.

Gandalf

Enlightened
I bought an Elite Xray, NIP, for about $45 on eBay, just a few weeks ago.

Since there will be no warranty service anyway, go for the lowest price!

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is Techass definitely going out of business? I know he was trying to sell the business on ebay or so it was posted here.