• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Question about the Lambda Drop In Pill vers. III

Orion

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm sure this has been asked before, but there are far too many pages on the main thread to go through at this point. Will the twist function still work with these, or will I have to buy a Kroll switch?

On a side note, I'm sure it will be several months before Mr. Lamda can complete the orders, especially since people are still asking for one. But in the mean time, I found [or better yet, Xrunner got for me], a Copper Maglite to put it in. I can't wait for . . . . . . . .well, . . I guess I'll have to wait, won't I? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

pokkuhlag

Enlightened
Re: Question about the Lambda Drop In Pill vers. I

Twisty will work, confirmed with version 1. Since this was one of the good points about it, I can't see why he would lose this function by improvements. But nobody has version III except Lambda himself, so for a 100% sure answer I'm afraid you need to wait for Lambda to post here himself.

Orion

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thank you, pokkuhlag. Though I guess it would have been best to post this in the modd forum, but it IS in inquiry about something I'll be buying from Lambda. . . . . . .eventually. . . . . . . ..hopefully.

pryan

Newly Enlightened

I have a v2 and twisting works fine, just like a normal Mag AA.

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic

I have V1 and it has it's very best spot just a smidgen before it breaks contact. I use a Kroll anyhow.

So at least you don't/won't have to work very hard at focusing like a stock MM...

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
Orion said:

On a side note, I'm sure it will be several months before Mr. Lamda can complete the orders, especially since people are still asking for one. But in the mean time, I found [or better yet, Xrunner got for me], a Copper Maglite to put it in. I can't wait for . . . . . . . .well, . . I guess I'll have to wait, won't I? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif I'm in the same fix as you. I bought a Flag-Mag for the Lamda pill. I dropped a BB300 in it for now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Krit

Enlightened

I got minipro engine for use and it is very nice minimag for me.
I would like to get more and more and have to wait too.