• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: Aluminum Reflector for Mag Charger!

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wanted:

I am in the process of modding a Mag Charger following fellow CPF member Ginseng's recommendations from his past builds. I need one custom Aluminum Reflector for the build.

If you have an extra or could point me in the right direction, please send me a PM. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif

Thanks,
MSax

KingSmono

Enlightened
Oto's the one that made my Orange Peel MagCharger Reflector... you might give him a PM to see if he has any extras. Just a side note though, the stock MC reflector is actually aluminum. The base that fits into the actual MC isn't though, that's the only difference.

bwaites

Flashlight Enthusiast
MSax,

The MagCharger has a much different cam actuation mechanism than regular mags, one of the problems with the Carley reflectors is that they have to me significantly modded to work in the MagCharger, even beyond what is necessary for a regular Mag.

If thats ok, you might check out FiveMega's reflectors in the Group Buy forum, he has some cammed reflectors for sale there, similar to the Perfect Mag Reflectors that Otokoyama made earlier.

Bill