Luxeon High Dome Emitters.

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
I am tired of stalling. i need to get some 1watt white luxeon high dome emitters.

does anybody know of a place to aquire these? a model number would be helpful as well.

also, depending on price, i would possibly be willing to order up to 3 (good quality) ones that you would be willing to sell. I plan on making a couple of mods.

also, i know dat2zip and elekrolumens make regulators or whatever, where can i buy a couple DC/DC step-down convertors that go from 4.5 down to about 3.8 volts with a current draw of about 450ma[?]

a white 1w luxeon is supposed to run at 3.6v and 3500ma right?

with adiquite heat sinking, would that be pushing it in a brinkman legend LX?

arc sells the 1w luxeon emitter low dome right? does that include the optics??

i will probably have more questions later, thank you for your help.

Slick

Flashlight Enthusiast
Check the "User Mods" forum and you will find the answers to most of your questions very easily. Once you take the time to read what others are doing, you'll have a good idea on what you can get away with.

Other than that, the 1W LS have not been released. The 1W LS is rated at 350Ma, not 3500. ARC sells LS/o's only (last time I ordered) - Which DOES include optics.

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
i was kind of afraid the the high domes were not out yet, does anyone know when they will be out?

on the 3500ma, please forgive me, i was in a hurry and was typing rather erratically.

and at arc, by LS, do you mean with the pcb star? i just want the emitter with the optics.

*edit* more erratic typos
icon15.gif

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
how about white 1w luxeon side emitters, are they available anywhere?

would that work better in a brinkman legend lx than a batwing (with/without optics)?