Resident Evil Movie - Flashlight

Brotherscrim

Enlightened
Okay, I wasn't sure if this was really the correct forum for this, but part of my question does apply to LEDs, so here goes;

In Resident Evil, the saucy Latina uses a flashlight underneath the train tracks to find a wire or something. It's a cute little chrome plated number, and she uses a mouthpiece with it to hold it in her teeth. That leads me to believe that the flashlight must be very close to the dimensions of a AA minimag, as the only mouthpiece I know of for flashlights is the litebite by NiteIze.

Anybody have a clue what kind of flashlight this is? I'm buying a minimag with a slew of accessories (litebite among them) for my girlfriend, and an Opalec Newbeam for it, but I know she'd prefer this unknown flashlight if it would take a Newbeam. Does anyone know if this thing will take a Newbeam or (for my own upcoming purchase) an InReTech adapter?

shipinretech

Enlightened
The InReTech adapter will attach to most things a grain of wheat bulb will. How well it fits is a different matter. Spacing is a huge issue if you are not a master machinist with a optical grade injection molded plastics machine. There are many projects we would love to work on that would tax our machining capabilities beyond our comfort zone.

I do not know what kind of flashlight was used, but since it was Hollywood, I would not discount the possibility that it was custom built for art design reasons. If so, that flashlight could have cost the Producer $25,000 for his brother-in-law to make it. Looking at the business returns for that film, that flashlight could have cost $250,000 after the accountants got through with it. http://us.imdb.com/Business?0120804 Hmmm...

InReTech is certainly compatible with all film projects and can produce solutions for any size budget. We certainly are willing to produce specialty items upon request for a percentage of the box office as measured by IMDB.

Size15's

Flashaholic
The DVD has dts right? I think I'll watch it again (I ran out of popcorn at the cinema so I didn't have all that good impression of it)

Al