• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD - D'mo/Jets22 N-cell (price drop)

Prolepsis

Enlightened
SOLD - D\'mo/Jets22 N-cell (price drop)

Hiya:

I have a used D'mo-modded ARC AAA head with a LUxeon + acrylic ball. It is paired with a bare aluminum N-cell body from Jets22.

Asking $70 OBO SOLD regular shipping included for Canada and US.

Notes:
- the body was carried before--you can see some marks on the body (you should? be able to polish it out)
- the head was never carried, but there are some tooling marks/scratches that were present when I first bought the light (please refer to the pics below)
- I will include two new Panasonic N cell batteries in the package

Please note that if you want tracking, I would have to ship the light via ExpressPost shipping. Please add $6 for this option. Otherwise the light will be shipped by regular post. MO and PayPal accepted (+3.9%, regardless of CC or cash).

Posts of "I'll take it" here supercede PM queries. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[Images removed to save bandwidth]

Thanks for looking!

Prolepsis

Enlightened
Re: For Sale - D\'mo/Jets22 N-cell (price drop)

Thanks McShawn. I really like this combo, but I need $$ for other lights. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Price is 80 OBO. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Prolepsis

Enlightened

$70 OBO. Tiny N-cell Luxeon light!

Prolepsis

Enlightened

Still available for $70 shipped. (Regular shipping from Canada.) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif