• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: SF C2T with luxV mod *Sold*

kongfuchicken

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey guys,
This is a C2 ha with a kt-1 ha and a z48. The light runs one of katokichi's turbo modules (this one's anodized red) with my best WXOT lux V on a BB667.
The body is an old style one with two flat sides.
C2t.JPG

led.JPG

Beam.JPG

My favorite combo; I'll have a hard time explaining to you the awesomeness of how awesome this is! You just need to see it.
This also comes with duracell batteries, the bezel lanyard ring, a lanyard and a ss clip. The light throws great and I was also lucky to get super well matched ha tint on all the parts of this light if it matters to anyone.
It's in impecable shape and joins your collection for $295; shipping included. *SOLD pending funds*
Paypal only please; please pm or email for questions, picture requests and everytihng else I forgot. As usual, if you find anything wrong with what you get, you're welcome to send it back for a full refund (that always include shipping costs).
Thanks for looking.

Xrunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: SF C2T with luxV mod

Uh oh... you did decide to sell that other lux turbo. It's a beauty too. Would someone please buy this before I can no longer resist the temptation? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

-Mike