Gun metal Surefire

J Smith

Newly Enlightened
I just got a like new Surefire E2 Executive in the gun metal finnish.I was wondering if it may be a collectable because I am planning on useing it.I do not want to use it if I may be able to trade it to someone that wants it for a colletion for a E2e HA.

dano

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hm...I have one of these, also. It's a cool looking light. I couldn't tell you how many were made, but I haven't seen that many come up on the secondary market.

--dan

I own six E2-GMs, three E1-GMs, one E2e-GM, two original round-handle 6P-GMs, and one newer-style 6P-GM. Can you tell GM is my favorite Surefire color?! Over the past few years that I've accumulated them none were that expensive. They may be rarer than the HA color but I don't think they're so rare you have to avoid using them. I'd say use 'em if you like 'em! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Size15's

Flashaholic
Do you have one of the KL1-GM though?
SureFire%20E2-GM%20&%20KL1-GM%2064.jpg

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
oldgrandpajack and arewethereyetdad (two of the most happening names on CPF /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif) were bidding on a KL1-GM. How do I know.. well, guess who was watching and who missed getting his final bid in because he had a long lunch that day.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I forget who won, but either way it would have gone to deserving hands.

Me? Naah. I'm a simple guy, I just have a plain old Surefire 6P-GM (with Widget upgrade), and a plain old Surefire E2e (2 round sides) GM.

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very cool. Thank the person who bought me lunch that day, I was planning to bid, and by the time I got back, it was 21 minutes too late (different time zone in my area, hence, lunch) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif