• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired All Sold - High End Lights

Selling the following (all prices include shipping to anywhere in the world, cash PayPal please):

1. Arc AA, new, $75 - SOLD
2. Arc LS polished bare AL, WITHDRAWN
3. Gun Metal Gray Aleph2-2x123-DB917-60 ohm, $225 - SOLD
4. LionHeart bare AL, body and LE, no LED,$185 - SOLD
5. Original McLux TK, no serial number (blank clip), reduced to $175 - SOLD

HighEndLights2.jpg

diggdug13

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: High End Light Sale

dem is some purty lights AWTYD I wish I had the $$ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif to buy one of these grand torches. Well I'd have the $$ if I didn't just get a custom silverbird from Jet (I can't wait for that bird to land).

AWTYD as always you seem to get your hands on some of the best lights out there to share with the rest of us. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

I'm willing to bet that these will be gone quick.

Doug

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast

You JUST got that Aleph, lol, tired of it already? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Did you send my CPF LH out already?

Shane

P.S. What happened to the LED in the bare LH?

[ QUOTE ]
Hallis said:
You JUST got that Aleph, lol, tired of it already? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Did you send my CPF LH out already?

Shane

P.S. What happened to the LED in the bare LH?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, sent the LH out to the other guy, per your request. The LED on this particular bare AL LH was removed from the CPFer I bought it from. It came that way. Shane, why are we up so late?!

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast

Im always up this late /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I work the night shift.

Shane

diggdug13

Flashlight Enthusiast

and your night is my morning over here.

Doug

lmcmann

Newly Enlightened

If you can wait until Friday for the cash, I'll take the LH. One question, what do you mean by LE? Does it come with the reflector and lens? I have a few TW0J's laying around, so no star doesnt bug me.

Larry

ddaadd

Enlightened

Hi Troy, You are some kinda evil putting all these out to tempt me...Folks, these all are within 20 minutes of me...
My head is about to pop....

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey Troy,

What makes you sell the LS? PM me if you'd like. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Here is a closer shot of a similar polished version using a TSP-123 pack that I made some time ago:

110_1081.jpg

(Sorry about the finger prints)

The light being sold here by Troy is using an MM+ convertor, which is a good bit brighter than the standard 350mA Arc setting, is coupled with an S017X-Series reflector by IMS, and has a TW0K LED installed. It's pretty bright.

The modification done for Troy is probably the last of the polished LSs I will ever do - takes too much time to get it right when doing it by hand.

Good luck with the sale Troy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Gary, PM replied.
Enrique, just trying to raise cash for more great lights (including your CR2!) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif This light is gorgeous and I'm not planning on giving it away. The price is right. Thanks for your helpful post!