Energizer LED headlamp

Rooster

Newly Enlightened
Has anyone else seen or possibly bought a new Energizer 2-way led head lamp? It is pretty new, as Energizer doesn't even have them listed at their site yet. I'll try to describe it. Picture a Princeton Tec Aurora, or Petzl Tikka, and you've got a good idea of its size. It uses 3 AAA batts. It has two white and one red led's selectable individually by a three position slide switch, (ctr. off). The white led's are under moulded plastic "lenses" that give the impression that it may offer some distance. The red led in situated in the ctr. of the array, and is without a lens. Overall a neat looking pkg, but made in China. I know what the general motto of the board is here, "when in doubt, buy two", but I've bought a couple of real clinkers lately, and have sampled more than my share of abject garbage. If anyone else has an opinion or experience with this light, please reply. Thanks!! Oh, yes found @ Target, $14.99

revolvergeek

Flashlight Enthusiast
We have had several threads on this light in the last couple of months. You should be able to pull up a lot of opinions on it if you do a search or two.

I have several of these headlights and am quite pleased with them for the price.