mag aaa solitare mod

greenLED

Flashaholic
PM LED_ASAP, he does Lux-based Soli-Pills. Look for his post on the "Modders Yellow Pages" in the Custom and Modified section. Best work out there from what I can tell.

Here's the link!!

HVAC

Newly Enlightened
S2K a CPF member does these mods, they are soooo bright. I've been sending pm's but haven't had any response lately. You might want to try him. Cheers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Luxbright

Enlightened
Just to share with you, s2k is selling the Solitaire modded with a LuxIII direct drive with a R-AAA li-ion battery.

The package comes with a charger modded from a cellphone and an extra battery.

I have 2 LED_ASAP modded Solitaire and 1 s2k Solitaire. My opinion is that they both serve their own purpose and I like both.

s2k's Solitaire is very much brighter and it also get hot faster but it won't burn your hand.

The advantage of LED_ASAP's pill is you can switch body, if you get it modded by him, and if you request, I believe he will be kind enough to teach you how.

s2k is currently out of town but if you are interested, I have 5 sets with me and shall find a way to mail(registered) it to you for $75/- each. Prove of mailing can be provided but will not be responsible should it get lost enroute to you.

1) Silver
2) Green
3) Black
4) Purple
5) Red

You can also PM me.