Recent Posts Search Page

Mednanu

Enlightened
<font color="grey">< original long winded post deleted - Wit just clued me in that this feature is already built right into the forum's software - DOH ! ></font>

... see Wit's instructions posted below for the better way to view a listing of your most recent posts.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Wits' End

Flashlight Enthusiast
Remote NEast Minnesota, next to Lake Superior

Mednanu

Enlightened
DOH ! I never actually tried to post the form values directly to the php script within a link - I should have tried that first ! It would have saved me some effort.

My profile unfortunately doesn't seem to have pre-made search link that you described ( my browser probably uses CPF resources as you mentioned ), hence the less elegant solution to the problem that I came up with. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif My page actually formats and sends the exact same info as the link you mentioned, but I like your idea a lot better - it's more straightforward and easier for people to implement. Thanks for the better suggestion Wit !

Mednanu

Enlightened
That would do it indeed - I never even knew that feature was even there. Well ironically, at least those people who didn't know about this feature can now take advantage of it, albeit via your implementation rather than my previous suggestion.

[ QUOTE ]
Wits' End said: BTW I had -30 about three weeks ago /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]Oh yeah...now you're talkin' some good polar bear weather there - just the way I like it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif