Very Few New Posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarHalo

Flashaholic
Yes, a thread complaining that there are too few new posts, which is generating new posts, should be closed so fewer new posts are created.

I'm going to go start a thread on threads that delete themselves before they are created, watch black holes form..

peter yetman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Am thinking that this thread has served its primary function by now & may have run its course ...
It may have well served its primary function, but its secondary function is quite entertaing. I promise not to talk about bottoms again if you let it stay live, please?
P

markr6

Flashaholic
I thought it was so cool that at 9:00PM there is still a small amount of light. Happy Summer Solstice!

Sun is still over the horizon at 9pm here. Still some faint light close to 10pm. Sure beats those deep winter days of walking out of work in the dark at 4:45pm! Not bad for flashaholics, though.

Sunrise is 5:13 am - Sunset is 9:08 pm - Flashaholic eagerly awaits the arrival of four new offerings from Prometheus Lights/Foursevens. Hey! It's still dark in the back of the closet and under the couch 24/7.

~ Chance

peter yetman

Flashlight Enthusiast
4.30 and 21.30 over here.
My favourite place in the daytime for lights is my coldroom wth the door shut and the lights out. Shall we start a new thread "Where do you play with your lights in the daytime?"
P

StarHalo

Flashaholic
[faint news station on small radio in background]
42905816962_72aff4b812_o.jpg

nbp

Flashaholic
Yes, a thread complaining that there are too few new posts, which is generating new posts, should be closed so fewer new posts are created.

I'm going to go start a thread on threads that delete themselves before they are created, watch black holes form..

Hey don't knock it til you've tried it. You might like Locking or Deleting threads more than you think! [emoji6]

nbp

Flashaholic
It's way more difficult to wield than people think... We always know the best thing to do when we aren't the one who has to do it.

It's way more difficult to wield than people think... We always know the best thing to do when we aren't the one who has to do it.

Yeah, I knew you were kidding. Not all of us think it's easy, or enjoyable for that matter. I bet it's kida like playing cards with your brother's kids, or somethin. Nerve racking.

~ Chance

Monocrom

Flashaholic
I was just getting ready to type "hey, very few new posts for two days".... "threads still relevant"...

Or "in before close" but you beat me to that one Mono.

Yeah, while everyone is trying to get past the Bouncer at the front door, I'm heading in through the side after bribing a member of the kitchen staff. ;)

Let's Rave!

Status
Not open for further replies.