favorite beer while on CPF?

sjb269

Newly Enlightened
I love to sit down and check my email and CPF while sipping a fat tire. Do you have a favorite?

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well normally the one in my hand or the one I wish I had. Usually Bud Light. I know, not a fancy home brew type beer but always a staple of mine. The quantity and frequency varies depending on whether I'm in a get in shape mood or the heck with it mood. I really need to get back into a get in shape mood but not presently done so, so yes, I'm having one now.

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast
There are a ton of folks on this board that are way too young to drink beer! Maybe favorite drink would be more appropriate. .

shiftd

Flashlight Enthusiast
PEPSI!!!
I love it. Don't really like the taste of alcohol, so beer etc is out of my menu.

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
batterystation said:
My favorite beer is a good cup of coffee.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm with ya there Kevin! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

AbnerCadaver

Banned
Any Belgian Ale. Here locally, they carry Stoudts Abbey Triple Ale. The experience is well, cosmic. The best darn beer produced in America by far. Simply cannot be matched by the likes of Sam Adams, or "Coors" anything. This one tastes great without the perception of alcohol. Just pure "hops, barley, and rye are all that is present. Along with brewers yeast, that's about all you'll taste in this one. But prepare to be blown away.

Regards,

Abbie

chmsam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Depending on the mood, Yeungling Black & Tan, Flying Dog's In Heat Wheat, or whatever cask conditioned ale is on tap (draw, actually) at one of my favorite hideouts.

But coffee is good, too.

And Saranac Root Beer is reeeaaaalllly tasty.

kitelights

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had never heard of Fat Tire until last summer. My niece and her husband and new baby were visiting and my mother was very anxious to be an exceptional host so she asked what kind of beer they would like. He told her Fat Tire which neither of us had ever heard of. I went to a warehouse style wine and beer store that has a huge selection and asked a manager. He knew immediately what it was, that it was made in CO, that it was only available in CO, and that it was really good beer.

He was wrong about only in CO because my niece and her husband live in FL and he buys it there. I've yet to see it, much less try it.

I don't ever remember having a beer while on CPF. On the few occasions when I have beer, my favorite is Amstel Light. I used to be a Fosters freak, but I've tried to be healthier, and now I do Michelob Ultra more than anything else. I like to drink mainly when enjoying live music and dancing.

Topper

Flashaholic*
Root Beer, I guess I do not drink much other Beer mostly a cola Coke Pepsi Sams Choice whatever, back years ago I liked
Grolcsh, Corona and Sapporo and Bock by whomever not sure of the spelling but I knew what I meant.
Topper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Fitz

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just returned from my favorite local microbrewery, Schlafly, however a nice Belgian ale and more to the point a good Saison is my favorite beer. I try not to post much after a few glasses of that though!