Storing spare lamps - advise please

mokona2

Enlightened
In a relatively short time, I have begun to amass quite a few different SF spare lamp assemblies. How do you guys store your spares when you don't need to carry them with you? One big Pelican case? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
Throw 'em in a drawer.... It works, but there are people with better suggestions than yours truly the disorganized /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

sss

Newly Enlightened
I use plastic 35mm film containers for this purpose.

Niteowl

Enlightened
I keep my small parts/lights in a tacklebox. Soon to be two tackle boxes if I keep hanging around here! One of the small Plano tackle organizers works well for bulbs, They're somewhat transparent so you can see at a glance what you have without opening it up.

Mark

mokona2

Enlightened
KevinL: Disorganized? Join the club.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Turt: er.. not quite there yet /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif

sss: I use a few of the 35mm film containers, but I don't think my MN60/MN61s will fit (a bit too long). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

Niteowl: A tacklebox? Hmm.. may have to find a few that will work for me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

haley1

Enlightened
I buy more lights, but then they come with lamps. So I buy more lights, but they come with lamps. Then I gave up and hid the extra lamps in my wifes extra 10 purses that she doesn't use any more. Now I'm safe. Till she finds those other lights. Do you have a drawer?

mokona2

Enlightened
Hmm.. I'd check my desk drawers, but then I'd have to decide which flashlight to use to see all the way in the back of the clutter /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif