Official USL Sign Up List (Pt 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Codeman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome to the official sign up list for the Ultimate Stealth Light by bwaites!

Part 2 of this thread may be found at Official USL Sign Up List (Pt. 2).

The list and it's accompanying information has been moved to the new thread.

Thanks,
Ray

kevindick

Newly Enlightened
Re: Official USL Sign Up List

kevindick confirming number 15. I will require a charger, though I assume that is the default. My color preference is Black 1st then indifferent. Please also put me down as a "Yes" for an Additional 3" Head.

paulr

Flashaholic

Confirming #43. Color preference: 1=blue 2=red 3=pewter. Anything is fine though. I have some interest in the 3" head but who knows.

juancho

Enlightened

Juancho #36 comfirming my selection. I'll go with black and I would like an extra reflector SMOOTH
regards
Juan C.

Codeman

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
kevindick said:
kevindick confirming number 15. I will require a charger, though I assume that is the default. My color preference is Black 1st then indifferent. Please also put me down as a "Yes" for an Additional 3" Head.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, you're correct. I added an explanation before the list to explain the "default" options. I appreciate you bringing it up!

I've got dinner and a movie waiting for me, so I won't update the list until tomorrow. I'll get everyone's changes in then.

Fat_Tony

Enlightened

As long as all reflectors are metal, and not plastic, (I know plastic would melt, I just have to be 100% sure), I will take one of each, too!! (i.e. - Same as you, Codeman). I will also take this option for the 3" head, if it becomes available, too. Also, my first color choice is natural, followed by pewter, then by black. Final question: could I be any more obsessive? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Thanks.

will7079

Newly Enlightened

Confirming position #54, I would prefer black, and a 3" head please. Thanks.

Will

fleshlite

Banned

This is to confirm position 46, I would also like extras reflectors, smooth, MOP, this is in addition to the default one. I would be intrested in a 3" head if the head is pewter and don't cost more than $100.00. The colour will stay default "pewter". If these reflectors are the one that fivemega makes, if cammed, I might take 4 more of the LOP. This is in additional to the smooth, and MOP for the USL.

dh515

Newly Enlightened

Confirming position 49. 1st color pref = black 2nd = blue. Would like an extra MOP. Thanks.

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,

Color pref: 1. black, 2. red and 3. pewter and thanks for helping Bill with this!

Larry

brightnorm

Flashaholic

Brightnorm confirming #22 black. Please add 1 smooth reflector.

I would like the 3" head in black if possible.

Brightnorm

Raindrop

Enlightened

Confirming Position#5. Would like to add 1 smooth reflector and default Pewter color is fine.

~Greg

underdog

Newly Enlightened

Confirming #2. Color preference = Black. An additional matching 3" head and a stealth head smooth reflector if available please. Thank you!

prescottrecorder

Newly Enlightened

Confirming position #29. Color preference natural, I think, but what exactly are the possibilities for colors? I see references to red, blue, black, natural, and pewter. Are those the options? Is there more than one charger option? The default is a charger, but there is one mention of a universal charger. I'm still interested in the 3" head as well. Keep up the good work /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

bwaites

Flashlight Enthusiast

Color preference is that, put down what you want, I'll see if its possible. Just make sure that if it isn't black, you give 2nd, 3rd options.

Reflector for the 3" head will be chosen at the time of order. I am unsure at this time of there will be more than one option.

The charger will be switchable for 120/220v power input.

Bill

Bill

Starlight

Enlightened

Confirming position #27. 1st natural, 2nd black. Add one smooth reflector.

rick258

Enlightened

Confirming #10. Add MOP in addition to default of LOP. Color choice: 1-natural; 2-pewter; 3-black.

Thanks
Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.