• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: TnC Key-Lux N Cell SOLD

charlesn

Enlightened
Up for sale is a mint condition TnC Key-Lux N Cell, #043, in natural HA with one N battery--never carried and rarely used apart from the occasional "test." If you're interested in the AAA battery tube for this light, I currently have one on order with Chris at TnC, and could arrange to have that order put in your name. The price below, however, does NOT include the AAA tube.

Please note that the natural HA matching on the N cell lights was not great. The head is darker than the battery tube, which is well-documented on the N cell thread, and clearly visible in photos of the light. So if you're obsessive about HA matching, the N cell is not the light for you.

$105 shipped priority w/tracking CONUS. Insurance extra. I cannot be responsible for lost or damaged packages. PayPal preferred, +4% for CC.
First to post "I'll take it" with no questions or conditions gets it. But feel free to PM me with questions if you have them.

charlesn

Enlightened
Re: FS: TnC Key-Lux N Cell, Nat HA, Mint

Wow... less than a minute. On a weekend no less. Now THAT is impressive. Sending PM with PayPal info treek...