• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: 2D m@g with an nFlex and a WX1S *Price Drop*

lmcmann

Newly Enlightened
First time selling anything on here, so bear with me if I screw something up. I've made a bunch of toys, and need cash, so a few of them have to go. Up first is a silver 2D m@g body, with an 8aa-2d holder, nFlex, O-sink, WX1S, UCL. I know everyone wants pics (at least I do), so I'm going to try and work that out this evening. I have carried it around in a backback/duffelbag so there are a couple small scratches in the body, and little tiny scratches at the point on the head where it would roll around if you lay it down. I have about 20 hours on the LED, virtually all of it at 50% or less (I have max set at 700ma). The only time you need to turn it up while actually using it is to make your friends go "wow". I've been using Maha 2300's in it with no problem (apparently not all m@g bodies can fit these). The batteries are not included, sorry.
I prefer cash PP, CC please add the usual 4%. I'll find out how much shipping is (whatever way you want it), and let you know before you pay me. Insurance, delivery conf, etc, I'll be happy to do things however you want.

Asking $110 (about what I paid for everything)

Edit: dropped price, and still working on pics. Sorry, Real Life got crazy

Any questions/comments, etc, feel free to ask.
Larry