Peter Gransee and LED Flashlights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Merri and I are with a new company called Mega Tech Devices LLC in Phoenix. They will be manufacturing LED flashlights. Product announcements will occur soon and production is expected late spring of this year.

Peter

Phaserburn

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good for you, Peter. My best to you and Merri. Can you tell us what you do for Mega Tech? Will you be communicating with us regularly? Kinda miss you guys around the ol' homestead...

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
Good news Merri and Peter /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif We haven't had news from you since many time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Oh no ?? My purse again......... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
For MTD, I wear a couple of hats including design, general management and marketing.

The lights manufactured by MTD will be familiar to those who know my design principles. We are starting from scratch in some respects so it will take time to get in the full swing of things. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif This means that the initial production will be 1 or 2 simple designs. The real design work at first is the manufacturing base.

Peter

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is welcome news! Congratulations and best wishes to you both. I'll keep my eyeballs peeled. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Britt

Robban

Enlightened
Sweet, glad to hear it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif More competition is a good thing for us, the consumers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

greenLED

Flashaholic
The line starts after me! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Best luck and please keep us posted.

thesurefire

Flashlight Enthusiast
Something may soon de-throne Arcs after all.... I better start another "must have" flashlight fund /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Barefootone

Enlightened
Peter & Merri,
This is great news, I wish you all the luck and success in the world. You have been missed for sure <font color="blue"> </font> /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/awman.gif I can't wait to see what's in store for us all /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goodjob.gif, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleye11.gif, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif.
Keep-Em bright in the night /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/au.gif,
Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.