• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Dspeck Firefly II *SOLD*

Geheim

Newly Enlightened
I have forsale a Firefly version II. It is from the run that Dspeck assembled himself. It is non-engraved. No logo. Along with the stock copper head I will include a AL head. The light contains the stock cutdown NX-05 optic. I have never carried the light. I have not even used it enough to change the battery. The light will need some tweaking.

The two stage switch is moody. It works sometimes and other times it does not. I suspect it might have to do with the large, IMO, solder blob. I started to sand it down then decided not to. I think someone with better skills, and patience will have a better chance in making this light perfect. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Price: $100 (this includes 1st class shipping via USPS)
Payment to be made via a non-credit card Paypal transfer, aka instant transfer. I will also accept a cashiers check/money order.

***SOLD***

Please post any questions in this thread. Persons who post they are interested in the light, but have questions have first shot if they want to buy it once I answer the question(s). This includes "I'll take it" posts without questions.

Thanks,
Chad

Geheim

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Dspeck Firefly II (AL head included)

Yes it includes the sandwich.

PM sent.

Chad

sithjedi333

Enlightened
Re: FS: Dspeck Firefly II (AL head included)

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thanks.gif