where can i buy a Q3 in Canada

Rogue_monkey

Enlightened
does anyone know where i can get a Q3 in ontario canada. I know there is one place in Toronto that I forget the name to and is there any other places that has it?

Pydpiper

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just ordered one from the B/S/T, that price can't be beat by the sounds of it. Radio Shack will be carrying them to the tune of about $69, I just ordered one for $35 (including shipping). Go check it out. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Pydpiper

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
goldserve said:
Ebay and from Entendue (sp?) is a good choice. I a few weeks time, i'll have some TWOJ + 2-stage modded Q3s.

[/ QUOTE ]
Uh, make that "one" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

goldserve

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm in the middle of exams (yeah, and i'm still surfing these forums) and after that, i'll be on vacation. The earliest i'll have one ready is may 1st.

AvroArrow

Enlightened
I'll second what Pydpiper said. I ordered one Q3 from eTendue back during the price war and just ordered 2 more from him. I too checked various online shops featured here and eBay, and after shipping to Canada (which can be quite costly), eTendue was the best bet at $35US shipped. Although slightly cheaper on eBay (like $2-3US), I'm hesistant to order from there. eTendue is a known quantity and a valued member here, so I went with that and have been very happy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

shifty646

Newly Enlightened
there was an LED light dealer on these forums, which was based in Toronto. I can't recall who, though. They had Q3's i think.

goldserve

Flashlight Enthusiast
I remember a dealer as well but I can't remember now. All I remember was that it cost a whole lot more than in the states ($~60cdn)

Pydpiper

Flashlight Enthusiast
As goldserve said up there, he is modding 2 Q-III's, his plan sounds great and I signed up quick for one of those.

Shifty! good to see ya!
This thread sure brought in a few Canadians..

AvroArrow

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
This thread sure brought in a few Canadians..

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup, although it seems more biased towards the East than the West coast. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

eTendue's got the best price right now at $35US shipped ($35x1.27=$44.45). If you're lucky that's all you'll pay, unless some Customs goon decides to tax it. Now all we need is a cheap local source for Dorcy 1AAA LED lights to scavenge. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

chimo

Flashlight Enthusiast
eTendue has the great deal on.

As well, you may want to check out eliteled.com. Add "-cpf" before the ".html" on their web page for the Q3 CPF special $28.99 + shipping. They also have a 5 pack of 123s for $5.

Mine's on the way. (insert "Hurry Up" Graemlin here)

Paul

goldserve

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have no complaints about Eliteled but that was the first luxeon led I got and I was charged by customs. $7.00 at least...Anyways, cheers, packaging and response was great.