STAMP COLLECTION**HELP**

juancho

Enlightened
I have inherited a STAMP COLLECTION, 2 cigar boxes full of them, thousands!! Commemoratives issues in '62, '63, etc. and singles. most of them new, some used.

I need the mane of a book with a list of values, I need a Forum where I can ask questions and sell the stamps.
I needs tips in stamp collection selling, and I need tips in how to go about it.
Thanks guys.
best regards to all
Juan C.

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Scott's Stamp Catalog & Brookman Stamp Price Guide come to mind as well as a paperback stamp guide sold by the U.S. Post office "The Postal Service Guide to U.S. Stamps".

There's sooo many factors that can affect the price of a stamp. Are they new & unused, used & cancelled, centered well or not...these guides will give you some hints/tips/knowledge to put a "more educated" price on them.

I used to/sort of still do, collect U.S. Commemoratives...tiny little pieces of art for sure! You just cost me $20 as I went to the U.S. Postal website and ordered their stamp guide to "refresh" my brain!! Now I'll be digging out my collection and perhaps "spend a little time (and money! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif)" on it!