My final light aquisition

Andreas

Enlightened
I know alot of you have been wondering where I have been or what I have been up to. "Where are the Megaray shots????"

I have been busy working hard to pay for this final light purchase.

Well I have finally taken delivery of this final UBER LIGHT / Big Gun which I feel I absolutley needed to do a mini side by side light shootout for you guys and at the same time complete a quality collection of my own. (wife really rolling her eyes back in her head now & and at the same time calling the divorce attourney /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif

Now all I have to do is figure out how to get them all inside of the new light to get them to the top secret testing site for my mini shootout????

"What does he mean by "inside of the new light???" you ask.

New light

More shots if interested????

It will be a great mini shoot out. You should see the light that this new one puts down when pressing it hard and at speed. Just got to figure out how to get the MEGARAY into it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I have just sent Jonathan (Modamag) an e-mail inviting him to give me a hand in conducting this little "light-night" since he is local and can possibly help me with the fun.

Andreas

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
LAMBORGHINI GALLARDO!!!!!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/duh2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/faint.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/poke2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/faint.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/faint.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/faint.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/faint.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/faint.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/faint.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/faint.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/faint.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/faint.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/faint.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey...........how come I don't see any tire tread layed down on that parking lot? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Andreas

Enlightened
Hey shouldn't you be in bed sleeping?? what time is it there??? Don't you have school in the morning???

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sleepy.gif

cy

Flashaholic
nice light! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

McGizmo

Flashaholic
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Those who can, do. (For those of us who can't but would!) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

thesurefire

Flashlight Enthusiast
What..........? You only bought one? Good show man /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

McGizmo

Flashaholic
No responses from Andreas?!?! Humm..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif Maybe he is driving around lost somewhere?!?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wow.gif... so, that's the 'little toy' you were talking about... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif