What tailcap comes with the L4?

Beamhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
I thought that the new ones came with a "synopsis-activated, user programmable multi-level/reversible plutonium plated rheostat". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

EDIT...where are my manners... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

<font color="red"> Welcome to CPF Whiteknight! </font> /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

Whiteknight

Newly Enlightened
Thanks, I've been lurking for about 9 months. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif One more question, can the z57 rubber boot be used with the DIY mc2e kit available at sandwich shoppe? I notice that they have the option of adding a boot to the DIY kit and I just want to check to see if that's even necessary if I have the z57 boot.

Beamhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Whiteknight said:
The DIY kit coverts the z57 to a two-stage. I wouldn't really be cannibalizing any parts.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have taken a Z57 apart and it is a little dicey when you try to put it back together.(with the surefire parts inside)

I have a McE2S complete and love it.

I have a Z52 that I'll trade ya for the Z57 you want to dismantle. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Whiteknight

Newly Enlightened
Well, maybe I'll go with the complete assembly. I checked at the shopped and unfortunately they don't have any HAIII natural trim caps available, just black. I guess I'll just have to keep my eyes open.

Cornkid

Flashlight Enthusiast
I know my bros came with a clickie. We had a few issues with it at first... but it is an excellent piece of engineering!

-tom