eBay seller id change

jcciv

Newly Enlightened
NOTICE: I have changed my eBay seller id at the request of SureFire, LLC. My seller id is now lighthound_com. I will continue to provide the same great service under my new seller id, and I will be opening an online shop at http://www.lighthound.com soon.

jcciv

Newly Enlightened
No, eBay does not allow the . character in a seller id. I think that most people will get it. I tried just lighthound by itself, but that was already taken. This seemed like the second best choice.

[ QUOTE ]
glockboy said:
still My Favorite Sellers. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

glockboy, my sentiments exactly. I don't care what you call yourself, John, you're still my favorite eBay seller.

BTW, I'm arewethereyetdad on both CPF and eBay. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

jcciv

Newly Enlightened
Beats me. Doesn't really matter, though, I had no intention of deceiving anyone or using their name without their permission, so they asked and I changed it the same day.

jcciv

Newly Enlightened
Thanks, you guys are all on my favorite buyers list, too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

code09

Enlightened
hmm interesting!
jcciv is one hell of a guy to deal one. Great CS, and quick responses. When i needed anything, i always emailed him directly...no need for ebay! Thanks for the great times John!

Moses