• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired MiniMiniMiniMag HA3 ( Now Accepting Payment)

H22A

Flashlight Enthusiast
MiniMiniMiniMag HA3

3mmag107ua.jpg

3mmag88mq.jpg

Update July 11 : There have been a lot of CPF'ers wanting AA size in HA3 natural. The problem is I need at least 10pcs minimum to get started. So, if you are interested in HA3 both AA and 14270, please put your name and battery size you want. I'll let this run for 4-5 days. Thanks.

Update June 22: lot of questions where to get batteries and chargers. Battery can be purchased here and chargers here

I'm now accepting order for MiniMiniMiniMag. The original thread can be found
here. Thank you for your interest in MiniMiniMiniMag. This is just aluminum shell with no sammie. For those HA3 and nickel plating, I need minimum requirement of 10 pcs. Therefore, HA3 and nickel plating will be send to anodizer in a batch of 10 pcs. This will be first come first serve basis. Please put your name down and state what you want. I'll keep track and update on a daily basis (late respond due to different time zone). I have 4 different offering as follow.

1. Original color available in black, blue, red, pewter, silver and purple. Price include shipping $25.00 <font color="red">(No longer available)</font>
2. HA3 include shipping $32.00
3. Nickel plated include shipping $32.00
4. You supply your own beat up Minimag to be chopped and your choice of finish HA3 or nickel plated $18.00 include shipping.
<font color="red">5. ***New*** 1AA available in HA3 only. Works great with 14500 $34.00 shipped </font>

Please write down your CPF name with light. I'll notify the owner once I recieved it.

*** All lights come standard with Schott B270 Superwite lens ***

Turnaround time is approximately 1 week

I will not be responsible for lost mail.

All products will be shipped via registered air mail (no tracking number) with signature upon delivery.

Paypal to [email protected] Please include your CPF name and product interested.

Last edited:

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: MiniMiniMiniMag Now Accepting Order

Nickel Plated silver one for me please /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif ... Actually should I send paypal now or wait to make sure you get 10pc to Nickel Plate. Otherwise I would like a Silver MiniMiniMiniMag

Ctechlite

Enlightened

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wow.gif this is an incredible deal. Is there any chance for you to supply the 14270 batteries also? That would just be gravy on my potatoes.

rube

Newly Enlightened

I'm interested. What size battery is that, ie CR2? and who is selling them?

dbrad

Newly Enlightened

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif for one Pewter /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thanks.gif

Lurveleven

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take one HA3. Any chance you could bore out the head to accept McR-20 reflector?

Sigbjoern

HgRyu

Enlightened

Can I have a original Mini-mag (no cut down)in HA3 ?
It would be great if you can bore out head to accept McR-20 reflector as Lurveleven said... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I can send you a McR20 if you are willing to do.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

H22A

Flashlight Enthusiast

AW - Thanks
CromagNet - You can send paypal in for silver. For HA3 I have to wait for 10 pcs.
Ctechlite - You can get it from AW
dbrad - Thanks
Lurveleven, HgRyu - Please PM me for different configuration.

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif for a silver one unless we get a bunch of Nickel Plated orders in the thread /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

H22A

Flashlight Enthusiast

CromagNet - Thanks.

I'll start working on standard color hopefully on Friday. As for HA3 and nickel plated, I'm 3 short on HA3 and 4 short on nickel. Hopefully, things will heat up by Friday so that work can begin on Monday.

JimH

Flashlight Enthusiast

Like I expressed in the interest thread.

ppsign.gif
for 1 HA3, 1 nickel, and 1 pewter

H22A

Flashlight Enthusiast

JimH,

Thanks. Now we are a little closer to 10pcs minimum quantity.

H22A

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
Ctechlite said:
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wow.gif this is an incredible deal. Is there any chance for you to supply the 14270 batteries also? That would just be gravy on my potatoes.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have 2 available, if you would like to get from me, I'll be glad to part one to you for $5 extra.

twentysixtwo

Enlightened

Hey, howzabout a mini mini mini mini mag - a 2xAAA minimag cut down to AAA size for a Li-Ion AAA DD?

Will the 2xAAA head go on a Solitaire?

AuroraLite

Enlightened

Hi, H22A.

I'd like one HA3 MiniminiminiMag, and one Nickel plated Miniminiminimag, and I will do pp once it is becomes a 'go'. Thanks for putting this together! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif