• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: McLux 2x123 TK Tube & Bare PR-T

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
IVe got a McLux 2x123 tube complete with tailswitch and TK2003-390 Titanium pocket clip. I have never used it but it is used but in excellent shape.

I also have a bare aluminum McLux PR-T head complete with glass, o-ring, e-can? (whatever you call the little aluminum ring that goes inside), and the little pcb board on the inside for mounting the Lux. Id like to get $100 shipped for both of them via USPS Prioroty with delivery confermation. Payment via CC or Non-CC paypal is fine. I'll absorb the fees. International shipping is $5 extra. I'll be happy to answer any questions in the thread but the pics should speak for themselves. They're a little dusty from sitting on my desk forever but otherwise are in near perfect shape. first "I'll take it" in the thread takes dibbs over PM's so if you want it. post it.

Shane

PR-T3.JPG

PR-T2.JPG

PR-T1.JPG

McLux2x123.JPG

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wouldnt do it. Not on an origonal TK 1x123 head. This would be ideal for a NG1000 LuxIII or a BB750 LuxV build. All you need is the circut and lux of choice, and epoxy and you're there.

Shane

mmattoon

Newly Enlightened
Being somewhat of a newb, what is the switch setup? I don't know squat about the older McLux lights.

Thanks,

Mark

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
I see.

Well, that TK 2X123 looks great to me. This rare piece should go pretty quick. I wonder if AWTYD is on the boards.

--------

- Jeff

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
stein said:
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

And received. I'll get this out as soon as i get home int he morning, should be around 10:00 central time or so.

Many Thanks

Shane

[ QUOTE ]
Icebreak said:
I see.

Well, that TK 2X123 looks great to me. This rare piece should go pretty quick. I wonder if AWTYD is on the boards.

--------

- Jeff

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif Thanks, but I'm happy somebody else got it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif