• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD!: Lion Cub CPF 035/100 Natural

bmstrong

Flashlight Enthusiast
For Sale: Lion Cub CPF 035/100 Natural. Mint. I've taken it out of the package, tested it once, to make sure it works and packed it away.

SOLD! THANKS!. I pefer MO but can accept Paypal, if the buyer covers the 3% fee.

PM on this, no email! First PM in my box takes it. Thanks.

I'll be in and out this weekend, but I will get back to you..

Thanks,

Brian [image][/image]

[image][/image]

[image][/image]

bmstrong

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: For Sale: Lion Cub CPF 035/100 Natural

Small price drop. Still available.

Wow, that looks beautiful! Can't wait to get mine - HA Nat #54 doesn't get here until /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif Tuesday. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif

Are you really sure you want to sell this beaut? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif It's such a great light and, outside of brass, the HA is the best-looking version IMO. Maybe you oughta reconsider. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/poke2.gif

bmstrong

Flashlight Enthusiast

>>Are you really sure you want to sell this beaut? It's such a great light and, outside of brass, the HA is the best-looking version IMO. Maybe you oughta reconsider.

Still available. Thanks!

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast

Not a light to sit on if you don't or will not use it. Now is the best time to realize a good sale, when the frenzy is at it's peak. People will have received their brass unit and will want a complete set of lights. Those people who need this light to complete the set will pay the price. NOW. They may be less willing as time passes. No the timing of this sale mkes clear that this was never ment to be an EDC. Personally my brass unit is a bit too heavy for EDC but I still like the light ebough to hang on to it because ii is somewhat rare, very unusual, and has a nice beam. thes are reasons enough for me. But then I am not much of seller of lights out here. I am a careful when possible buyer of lights which appear to be bargains (I picked up an as new HDS edc 60 with a UCL for $130.00. A fine deal and no wait.
If you are going to sell a Lion cub now is the tme to do it. Otherwise expect to keep thse marvels of lighting technology to yourself and be selfish. I am te oly oerson who is going to get my lights will be my kid and if she is not interested I will form a foundation lending library of all flashlghtes I was able to procure in my life. Hey they do it with books why not lights.
If you need a brass LC you will see mire on the market in the comming days and weeeks. Remember things aren't allays wha hey seem. You never know you may never see a Brass lion cub, CPF cub or bare LC ever. Not to mention at this price ever again, they are rare and unusual.
Yaesumofo

bmstrong

Flashlight Enthusiast

Had one more pic:

Still available. Thanks!

xochi

Flashlight Enthusiast

Very pretty the Nat finish turned out great. This little guy deserves a good home.

bmstrong

Flashlight Enthusiast

Still available. Price drop.

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey LISA! You can use the $125 that I gave you towards it!! GO for it!

bmstrong

Flashlight Enthusiast

Still here! Need to move this, so one LAST Drop!