• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: LionCub, sealed, NAT HA, $245 shipped w/ free

Datasaurusrex

Enlightened
For sale, 1 'Natural' HA3 LionCub #32, unopened (sealed with blue Hawaiian Police tape).

Natural was (and is) the hot color to have /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Price: $280 shipped USPS priority with del. confirmation.

I think I can now take PP and I'm willing to give that a try. CC paypal please add 3%. If we can't make PP work then USPS MO will be a-ok.

Datasaurusrex

Enlightened
Re: FS: LionCub Natural HA3 (unopened)

reply sent.

To clearify: I'll cover shipping for continental United States only.

Datasaurusrex

Enlightened

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sick2.gif Ok, I'll cover shipping anywhere in the United States (except for Samoa and Guam).

I will ship international (and to Samoa and Guam) via USPS or UPS at buyers expense.

I can see I need to sell more stuff, I'm out of practice /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif
At least I got a few free bumps /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *

...thanks Data - so often folks forget the "two last States in the Union" are still part of the "50".

Courtesy bump...

charlesn

Enlightened

Data: Global Priority Mail is actually pretty cheap--literally a few bucks more than domestic. I'd cover the cost, if I were you, and make it easy for international buyers. (Remember that with the depressed value of the dollar, our $$ prices are very attractive to foreign buyers.) The only caveat is to make sure that GPM delivers to the country where your buyer lives--Global Priority doesn't cover Italy, for example. I learned that lesson the hard way, getting stuck for higher shipping costs that I hadn't anticipated.

Datasaurusrex

Enlightened

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

Ok fine, due to peer preasure I'll cover international shipping to anyplace that is covered by Global Priority /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Toss in an extra $10 and I'll include a brand new MicGizmo reflector kit (retails for $14 I believe).

Datasaurusrex

Enlightened

Darell, I really appreciate your 'impartial and diligent' moderation

Thanks for closing my new sales thread instead of this old one… of course this old one has an outdated price, and is cluttered up with tons of irrelevant posts about shipping… so, of course it made much more sense to leave this one open and close the new sales thread

So here's a new 'thank you CPF' sale price: $245, uninsured shipping is FREE (will ship international). Will accept PP

That's right, thanks to Darell you can get an unopened LionCub Natural HAIII for only $245 delivered to your door... I'll even toss in the McGizmo reflector for free.

MR Bulk

Flashaholic

Ohhh, C'mon B@rt, Data wasn't baiting - IMHO he was just trying to indicate with humorous sarcasm that perhaps Darell could have checked the dates before the wrong thread was closed...plus we got an extra special deal ($54 below Data's actual cost) out of it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

B@rt

Flashaholic

Rule #4:

[ QUOTE ]
The banning of others is not a topic for discussion anywhere on CPF. It does not concern the rest of the board. If you choose to make a fuss and issue about it on behalf of the banned member, you yourself will be banned also. These types of discussions are VERY disruptive to the entire board. Also remember that there are always two sides to every story and there's a very good chance that you really don't know both of them. So don't speculate or assume. And if you really really MUST do something, then email or PM a moderator or administrator or take it to The Underground. Keep it off of CPF!!

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banned2.gif