Dirt cheap Coast flashlight

bullinchinashop

Enlightened

ernsanada

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've seen that light at Fry's Electronics, out here in Southern California.

bullinchinashop

Enlightened
I'll try to post some pictures if this thing ever shows up. It's only coming from California and this guy charged $10 for USPS shipping (enough for UPS Blue Label).It's been 7 days and nothing so far so I may have been scammned...

Alin10123

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had actually inquired about this light in this exact section when i first became a member of CPF. Basically the consensus was that the light is a light that runs too hot and the LED's will eventually burn out and it's not as bright as they say it is. Then everyone went on to tell me here that i was better off spending my money elsewhere. Of course i listened to this advice and got myself some other cool lights. I dont think i regret my decision at all. That light was sort of expensive for what i was getting. Of course, if you want to try it out... it's up to you since it's your hard earned money.

bullinchinashop

Enlightened
I already ordered it so it's a moot point(if it ever arrives).I'm not too concerned if it isn't the world's brightest light (That's what 5 watt lights are for). I just wanted something decently bright and different for around the house. That partabout it running too hot really bothers me though. Iread some where that this light is supposed tobe run with 2 C cells with an included dummy cell so maybe that's why it's getting so hot? (Yeah Iknow :Why not just make it 2C length if it only uses 2?).Also Idon't think there's any Fry's in North-western Indiana /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif