• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Assorted pulled lux FS

knifebright

Enlightened
Hey all
I've got some lux's that i pulled out of various lights from upgrades ect. ect.

2 lux1's QWOH
1 lux1 Cyan

1 lux 3 TWOJ

1 luxV VYO?

So i'd like these to go to someone that's just startin out and needs some lux's to practive with. They are all fully functional and seen little use. most have the leads trimmed but not all of them do.

17 dollars gets them shipped to you in the CONUS

http://www.solisearch.net/ims/pic.php?u=223122EJmL&i=200892

attowatt

Enlightened
Are these still available?

are they all high domed?

The leads that are trimmed, can i still solder a wire( onto them?

any chance of a better clearer picture?

Thanks
Jim

knifebright

Enlightened
I'm sorry breaking them up would be a lot of work and cost more money to ship right now.

Yes the leads are trimmed on some like when you make a sammie. Yes you can still solder wires onto the smaller posts. No i can't get a clearer picture. The cyan one has glow powder around the emmiter

Jimmy

HaulinLow

Newly Enlightened
Wow! This is a tough deal to ignore!

I'm not brand new to tinkering, so unless you find someone else more deserving, I'd love to buy these.

If you let me, "I'll take them"

Last edited:

DFiorentino

Flashlight Enthusiast
Count me as the next, next in line I guess. I'm new to modding with luxeons to boot. Just waiting on a slew of parts to arrive to start and I'd be very pleased to give your emmiters a new home. :)

attowatt

Enlightened
knifebright said:
I'm sorry breaking them up would be a lot of work and cost more money to ship right now.

Yes the leads are trimmed on some like when you make a sammie. Yes you can still solder wires onto the smaller posts. No i can't get a clearer picture. The cyan one has glow powder around the emmiter

Jimmy

I dont know if I am still in line but will take them if I am, as per your statement above.

Jim

edit:eek:f course if 5 months is considered still new.

HaulinLow

Newly Enlightened
knifebright said:
Well skillet is the first US person to give a clear "ill take em" lets give him a minute to respond and then go with next in lines.
jimmy

Actually, I posted "I'll take them" 17 minutes earlier than he. Now, if you have chosen him because of his status as a newer member, I completely understand. Your sale+gift price=your rules:)

knifebright

Enlightened
Oh actually I'm really confused now. You did post first and you have every right to take them. I made a sugestion and have a wish for these to go to someone starting out but i have no right to Modify the Rules of B/S/T. If You want them Haulen they are yours. If you don't and you want them to go to skillet then that's your call
jimmy

HaulinLow

Newly Enlightened
Thanks, I almost just kept quiet, but those are nice toys. I really want to respect your desire that these go to a newb because it is such a generous price and this kind of behavior makes CPF a great place to be.

However, if Skillet has changed his mind I'll take them.

Skillet, you shouldn't change your mind!! Snap these up, seriously!!:poke:

skillet

Enlightened
Sorry to be late this evening, pressing matter of importance here.. Anyway.. I feel I'll be a newbie forever in the presence of this clan.. but I have modded Lux lights sitting before me as I type.. So I reckon these deserve a more needed home than Kentucky.. I gladly let them go to someone else.

I graciously bow-out of this offer (unless it includes a K1 head for my E2e)haw haw

Skillet

HaulinLow

Newly Enlightened
Knifebright,

I've thought about this sale several times today and for the FIRST TIME EVER, I'm not happy about getting a deal. I feel like I'd be subverting your effort to get someone started modding if I took them away from someone who has no experience playing with these things. This obviously wasn't a sale to make money but more of a charitable donation, so it should go to the most deserving. I almost feel like I'm stealing clothes from a Salvation Army donation bin.

Since you wanted to keep the lot together and only ship to the US, I think that leaves DFiorentino as the best choice.

Thanks for making these available. It was an honorable thing to do.

Enjoy them DFiorentino, and welcome to CPF :wave: !!

NotEnoughLight

Enlightened
In the event DFiorentino backs out and you don't mind shipping overseas, can i have them knifebright?

Seeing how you guys take care of the newbies, i really feel this is a great, if not the best, place to hang out.

DFiorentino

Flashlight Enthusiast
The people in this forum are completely amazing! If knifebright thinks I'm worthy enough I'll gladly Paypal the money to him/you faster than fast. At any rate, the generousity I've been reading has moved me to purchase several tickets to the Hurricane Katrina Relief Raffle. Whether, I get these lux or not, to be welcomed into a group like this is a deal in it's own right!

-Damien