aunoc dive light

GhostReaction

Flashlight Enthusiast
aunoc 10watt dive light!

Bump into the aunoc 1watt this afternoon. Anyone have this? The company also carry 10watt compact HID
First time seeing this brand. Anybody have ever used aunoc lights before.
Your feedbacks and review are welcome.
Cheers
http://www.aunoc.com/home.asp

Last edited:

GhostReaction

Flashlight Enthusiast
flashlight said:
Haven't had a chance to check them out yet but they look interesting but not that cheap either.

Here's the link you gave me in the other thread for the prices in Singapore dollars. (1.00 SGD Singapore Dollars = 0.596803 USD United States Dollars)
Do take note of the 1watt 1xCR123 its very compact and tiny but waterproof up to 130+ feet.

GhostReaction

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just bought the AAAA aunoc Yesterday out of impulse.
Manage to talk to the shop owner and was confirmed that these lights are local made in Singapore.

The light came with a titanium e2 energizer AAAA and its bright! Not much information on the light from the manufacturer but they might have used a Nichia CS on it.
If i could only compare it to an ARC-p.

Manage to compare the aunoc 1watt with my QIII at the store. The output from QIII is slightly brighter. The Aunoc 1watt has the same beam shape and brghtness as a Fenix L1+

AllanTang

Newly Enlightened
I personally have used the 1 watt Aunoc as my primary torch for my dives.
So far it has never failed me even at the depth of 40 metres.. I would say it is a pretty good and reliable torch..

Last edited:

dc

Newly Enlightened
Wow, the 1w using cr123 is real tiny in size at 23.4 mm (0.92 in)
x 73.7 mm (2.90 in). I'm would be interested to get 1 if not for the expensive price.

Rgrds,
Daniel

GhostReaction said:
Do take note of the 1watt 1xCR123 its very compact and tiny but waterproof up to 130+ feet.

JimH

Flashlight Enthusiast
dc said:
I'm would be interested to get 1 if not for the expensive price.

It's only expensive if you are not a diver (i.e. you'ld be paying a lot for a feature you have no need of - not that "need" has anything to do with it for a flashaholic).

GhostReaction

Flashlight Enthusiast
I ll get the pocket body PEAK carribean than the 1 watt Aunoc. Its smaller in size and the company is more reliable